DIGITAL PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
Over the past several years I have lead project teams in web redesigns and implementations. One of the larger, enterprise-level experiences I was involved with was leading a project team on the redesign of www.moneymanagement.org.
I was accountable for all stages of the program beginning with product vision & strategy (user journey mapping, personas, competitive metric analysis), project definition (budget, timeline, scope) to project design (wireframes, prototypes, design) then project execution (development and QA), and finally, project closing (post-mortem, launch, and internal training).
The entire program consisted of three different projects: Overall site redesign, client DevOps enhancements, and CMS Analytics Strategy definition.
Skills & Experience
My background includes several years of hands-on skill development and training in online digital strategy. I continue to stay up to date on the latest trends in web technologies particularly headless CMS implementations, microservices, and serverless architecture. I'm a Contentful Certified Professional with expertise and experience in:
- Content Strategy
- Content Modeling
- Brand Strategy
- Google Analystics
- Web Ccontent Accessibility Compliance (WCAG)
I have a proven track-record spanning 10 years leading teams in an array of software products and service releases ranging from mobile applications to web platforms. My Product Management expertise includes:
- Competitive and market research and analysis.
- Consumer roadmap development and management.
- Product roadmap development and management.
- Budget/Timeline definition and management.
- Resource allocation and management.
- Scope definition and management.
- Contract proposals and service agreements.
- Executive, stakeholder and client briefings.